quote:Originally posted by dragonreborn
Okay so I've noticed a couple of people asking about getting more buddies on your buddy list than the limit. I've decided to come up with a list of suggestions on how to keep your buddy list at or below the limit.
1. We all like to brag about how we have so many people on our buddy list, thruth is we don't know half of them.
I don't brag about stupid things like that, And your suggestion is?
2. Delete all those people you met in chatrooms. The ones you met in there and are your online bf/gf are probably dating about 20 other people and you don't even know it.
Why would you add people from chatrooms anyway?
3. Delete all the people you've never seen. Yes, we've all met people online that are nice but the chances are very slim that you'll actually get a chance to meet them. Plus they lie about their age a lot.
So because you never will see them, they are useless? I should delete 5/8 of my Buddylist because I have never seen them? That's pretty stupid.
4. You know that day you got AIM and took out a piece of paper and went to every table at lunch and asked people for their screennames? Get rid of all those people that you never talk to and they're just kind of on your buddy list.
That's lame, who does that?
5. Get rid of the people that you never talk to. You don't need to check if their online or not. Keep the important ones, but get rid of people you knew back in 5th grade and don't talk to anymore.
Well duh, who keeps people they don't talk to on their list?
6. Keep your relatives while deleting people that you've never seen. They wouldn't be too happy at being deleted.
You already said that.
7. Try to keep the people on your buddy list at or close to your age. There is no point in having someone on your buddy list that's ten years older and you just stare at the screenname.
Err...okay, so I should talk to anyone that isn't my age? Why not?
This should keep your buddy list at or below the limit. If you're still having problems get a new screenname . If you don't want to get a new screenname get Trillian.
for new screennames.